- By placing a booking at 2 the airport driver, the client is presumed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Requests for services (to book a fare or to book a journey) should preferably be made in advance.
- Customers should request confirmation of cancellation by email when cancelling any pre-booking .
- Our cancellation charges are as follows:Airport Pick-ups:- If you cancel 2 or more hours before the flight arrives we’ll refund the full fare.- If you cancel less than 2 hours before the flight arrives the full fare is retained.
Non-Airport Pick-ups :
– If you cancel 4 or more hours before the pick-up time we’ll refund the full fare.
– If you cancel less than 4 hours before the pick-up time the full fare is retained.
Making changes the day before your booking
If you need to change or cancel your booking the day before please let us know by 10pm the latest. Any changes made after 10pm may be chargeable.
- 2 the airport driver cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by traffic congestion, weather conditions, road works or incidents on roads or vehicle mechanical failure.
- Unless otherwise instructed by the customer, the chauffeur will travel by the route considered most appropriate on the day.
- All vehicles are fully insured and covered under a comprehensive hire and reward insurance policy, as required by British law. Whilst every care is taken, customer’s property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
- The company reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the passenger/s.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed, but luggage which in the opinion of the chauffeur amounts to an excessive weight will not be carried.
- To avoid being billed for a ‘no-show’, customers should not leave the pickup location without first communicating with 2 the airport driver, on 0141 763 0902.
- Customers will be held responsible for any damage to vehicles, fittings or equipment, through negligence, misconduct or any default of the customer or passenger/s carried therein.
- Additional charges apply for extra services. Extras include airport meet and greet, waiting time, requests for executive or mpv vehicles, use of mobile phone, parking fees, additional stops, supply of baby seats and optional gratuity. Tariffs are available on request.
- A 15 minute grace period is allowed on pickups other than at airports, waiting time after this time is calculated retrospectively to the original pickup time at the applicable waiting time tariff. A 60 minute grace period is allowed at airports as part of the meet and greet service. Waiting time and additional car parking costs are charged after this time at the applicable rate.
- Fares on the following public holidays are charged at fare and a half: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve (after 8pm) and New Year’s Day (before 8am).
- The company reserves the right to use an approved affiliate supplier to fulfil any booking should we deem it necessary.